A Postdoctoral position in Epigenomics and Stem Cell Biology is available in the Institute for Human Genetics and the Department of Neurology at UCSF.
We use a combination of genomics, genetics, and stem cell biology to investigate the roles of genetic and epigenetic variations in non-coding sequences in regulating gene expression during development and in neurological disease conditions.
The successful candidate should have (or be about to obtain)
- PhD in stem cell biology, molecular biology, genetics, neurodevelopment or bioinformatics
- Knowledge of Perl or R (Bioconductor) is a plus, but not required
Interested applicants should submit an application that includes
- A cover letter with a brief description of current research and research interest
- A CV with a list of publications
- References with email and phone contacts
The application can be sent to Dr. Yin Shen at Yin.Shen@ucsf.edu